22 Common WayCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4643723
- Price: $399,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 92 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- $399,000List Price
Brand new net zero home is now available in the Champlain Valley Cohousing community set on 125 acres in bucolic Charlotte! Built by Fiddlehead Construction, 2016 Efficiency Vermont award winner, this high performance home not only allows for sustainable energy use, but also incorporates resilient materials for ease of maintenance for years to come. This 3BR, 2.5 bath home features cement board siding, architectural shingles, triple-pane tilt-turn windows, and locally-milled timberframe porches. Inside you will find maple flooring, locally-made kitchen and bath cabinetry, LED lighting, and energy star appliances. Enter through the mudroom and right into the open kitchen/living area which flows to the shared green space out your back door. The first floor also offers a handicap accessible master bedroom with bath, and the second level boasts two bedrooms, office, full bath, and a laundry room. Solar photovoltaic array, heat pump systems for heating/cooling, recovery ventilation, and heat pump hot water heater will allow you to live with little impact on the environment. Enjoy the common land via the walking paths intertwining with the Charlotte Town Trail through pasture, meadow and mature forest brimming with wildflowers, forest birds and wildlife. This cohousing neighborhood, ideally located only 3 miles to Lake Champlain and 15 miles to Burlington, also offers a community yurt, garden, swimming pond and the potential for small farming opportunities.
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARCarport
- List Price$399,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4643723
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- Walking Trails
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone, Dirt
- RoadsAssociation, Private, Shared
- Road Frontage62
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Roll-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Playground, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Parking Spaces 2, Covered
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- Agent NameBirong
- Date Listed06/27/2017
- Foot Print Dim24' x 32'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count374
- Building Number22
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionChamplain Valley Cohousing
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'9" x 13'x3"
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12 x 18'8"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions10'8" x 11'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions10'7" x 12' 6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions8'9" x 13'
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions7'8" x 9'
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions8'6" x 6'10"
- Room 9 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions2'7" x 6'5"
- Interior FeaturesLight Fixtures -Enrgy Rtd, Lighting - LED, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, On Demand, Other, Owned
- Total Rooms6
- BasementClimate Controlled, Crawl Space, Insulated
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse, Reproduction
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1536
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorClapboard, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Porch, Porch - Covered, Storage, Windows - Triple Pane
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Solar PV - Roof Mount
- Heat FuelElectric, Solar
- Heat SystemElectric, Energy Star System, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat, Wall Units
- SewerCommunity, Private, Shared, Septic
- WaterCommunity, Drilled Well, Private, Shared
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Covenants, Property Disclosure, Survey
- FinancingConventional, Other
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.