31 Hornbeam Hill RoadCornwall, VT 05753MLS Number 4747234
- Sale Price: $685,000The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $729,000
- 99 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.66% last updated on 2019-11-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- $729,000List Price
Nestled on a knoll in the Foote Farm Community with mountain and valley views, this stunning light-filled modern farmhouse was custom built in 2017. The open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and large windows are just a few of the many desirable features in this home. The timber frame great room will be sure to grab your attention as well as the views in every direction as nature becomes the only artwork you need in this home. A gas fireplace is the focal point in the living room, and the custom chef's kitchen, dining area, and screened-in porch sit on the western side of the home. The first floor master suite includes a gorgeous bath with oversized shower and soaking tub. Head to the second level via the open stairway combining pine and iron accents. One bedroom offers a private balcony which is also access to the unfinished area over the garage. The other is actually two rooms which is a wonderful suite for family or guests, and a full bath complete this floor. If you need a bit more living space, finish the area over the garage and/or the basement as it offers daylight windows and is also plumbed for a fourth bath. This property boasts a large mudroom, two car garage, standing seam roof, hardie board exterior, blue stone walkway, and tasteful landscaping. Although the views are expansive in the cooler months, the mature trees fill in to add privacy to this 2.32 acre parcel. With 112 common acres, there are plenty of areas to explore and is only a few minutes to Middlebury.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Unpaved
- Year Built2017
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse, Modern Architecture
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms5
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2,591
- APX Unfin Below Grade1671
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Daylight, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Storage, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Other, Vertical
- RoofStanding Seam
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower,1st Floor Laundry
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count274
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$729,000
- Listing Agent NameDanelle Birong
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- Selling Agent NameLars Cartwright
- Sale Price$685,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4747234
- AreaNeighborhood, Rural
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Private, Privately Maintained
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Direct Vent, Multi Zone, Passive Solar, Radiant Floor, Stove - Gas
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- SewerPrivate, Pumping Station, Septic Shared, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #567100
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- Building Number31
- StreetHornbeam Hill Road
- SubdivisionFoote Farm
- DistrictCornwall School District
- Elementary SchoolMary Hogan School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Manufactured, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions16'16" x 17'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" x 25'
- Room 3 TypeMudroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8'9" x 22'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions7'9" x 9'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12'10" x 17'9"
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8' x 17'
- Room 7 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions4'9" x 7'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'6" x 27'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'9" x 17'
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions8'3" x 16'4"
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated November 22, 2019.