Updated Policies - COVID-19
NOTICE: UPDATED POLICIES in Response to COVID-19 Concerns
In order to do our part in helping to flatten the curve and to protect our most vulnerable community members from COVID-19 through social distancing, The Real Estate Company of Vermont will be instituting the following policies effective immediately:
1. Our agents will not be maintaining regular office hours and access inside our office will be limited to our employees.
2. For clients who need to continue their immediate search for houses, we will continue to show properties while taking the following precautions:
- There will be no carpooling. Clients shall meet agents at the properties.
- Agents shall wear new gloves in each home and use a disinfectant wipe on any doors or other surfaces they need to touch. Buyers will be asked to keep their hands in their pockets and not to touch any part of the house.
3. With seller permission, we can produce a 3-D virtual tour of any home of interest so that buyers are able to view potential properties from the safety of their homes. All properties listed through our agency already have 3-D tours available.
This pandemic is an unprecedented public health emergency that requires everyone doing everything they can to limit its spread. The health of our clients, agents, and community are of the greatest importance.
Please check back for additional updates.
Jill Fraga, Broker/Realtor/Owner
Danelle Birong, Broker/Realtor
Orion Lazo, Agent/Realtor